- Brazos Valley Rehab / Easter Seals – East Texas volunteers
- Fayetteville Cycling Club
- Fayetteville Lions Club
- Victor Nessum
- Fayette, Colorado, and Austin County Sheriffs and EMT personnel
- BPMS150 Ride Marshals and EMS
- and last but not least thank you to Mark & Wendy Dooley for the use of EX-CESS as our Start/Finish location, Cole’s Antiques for providing the space to park, the towns of Fayetteville and Shelby, and Wayne Pflughaupt for the use of property for the rest stops.
There are so many others to thank and we probably missed a few – so consider this a thank you to you as well.
Most importantly, thank you to all the riders who came out to support Easter Seals – East Texas and Camp LIFE. The kids appreciate your support!